|SIG Objective: NeuPSIG
will promote the study of mechanisms, assessment, prevention and treatment
of neuropathic pain"
The SIG welcomes membership from researchers and clinicians to exchange ideas on :
Membership in IASP_SIGs is open to all members of IASP. Members wishing to join this SIG should indicate this on the annual membership renewal form or should contact the IASP main office directly ( email@example.com)
- collaboration for basic and clinical research
- the study of the underlying mechanisms of neuropathic pain
- the exchange of information and experience about the assessment and treatment of neuropathic pain
- the identification and implementation of programs to prevent the development of neuropathic pain
- furthering the educational objectives of the SIG via international meetings, an annual symposium, workshops at the IASP World Congress on Pain, Congress satellite meetings, a newsletter and the IASP website.